Eviction clean-up services involve cleaning and restoring properties that have undergone an eviction. When tenants are forcibly removed from a property, there may be a need for thorough cleaning, removal of belongings, and restoration of the premises to make it ready for new occupants or for other purposes.
Eviction clean-up services handle the cleaning of the entire property, including living spaces, kitchens, bathrooms, and other areas affected by the eviction. This involves removing dirt, debris, and any items left behind by the previous tenants. Tenants may leave behind personal belongings or furniture after an eviction. Eviction clean-up services can remove and dispose of these items, either by donation, recycling, or proper disposal methods.
A word from your project manager"I understand eviction situations are tense as you want the unit back to normal. We like to organize your valuable items first, then properly dispose of and recycle clutter to minimize cost and make the place livable again." - Uriah
1-3 Days Average
We aim to complete eviction cleanup services within 1-3 days.
Thorough Item Removal
All items will be hauled away from the job site
Zero Surprise Fees
All costs will be disclosed before work begins.
Benefits of our Eviction Cleaning Service
Frequently Asked Questions
Eviction cleaning services involve a thorough inspection to properly restore your home from clutter, biohazard & improper living hazards. We organize your valuables in boxes, dispose the trash, deep clean, sanitize & make your place livable again.
Depending on the size of the home/unit & how many contents are inside causing hazards. Hoarder & clutter cleanup can range from $300 to $5,000.
- For a quote, please send us photos.
Our service includes:
- Top to bottom: from floors to ceilings, on top of surfaces such as cabinets, wallboards, appliances.
- Eye level surfaces such as: Appliances, countertops, furniture & miscellaneous materials.
- Other areas of the home such as: windows, lighting, bathrooms, wall cleaning, vacuuming carpets & more.
- Animal and human feces and other biohazards.
- Personal items that need to be restored.
- Trash, junk & clutter removal.
- If you believe you can't do the job on your own, please call or send us a form submission.
- We will ask you what you need cleaned, how many rooms, square feet & address.
- If you have items you want to keep, kindly take them or separate them for us to box separately & mark.
- Lastly upon inspection we explain to you the process of our cleanup based on: your home layout, specific items needed to be removed & level of deep cleaning.
We clean everything & anything, except :
- asbestos contained products or being present
After the inspection and signed agreement of work, we have 3 phases of cleaning.
Clutter removal & Deep clean, which includes floor-ceiling heavy dirt, dust, fluid removal of sweeping, power washing & vacuuming.
Corner Check, which includes the same process as before to make sure we didn't miss any corners.
Touch up, which is the last step that involves sanitizing & deodorizing before we do a final walk through with you for your satisfaction.
We can give you a ballpark estimate. It optimal to conduct an in person inspection, we also are happy to look at any photos you can provide via text or email. The more details we have the closer we can give you a quote.